Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plans for the weekend?

Options
  • 11-03-2010 5:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭

Anyone got plans for the weekend?

I'm having a poker game with a few friends on Friday then chilling out with some computer games Saturday.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 905 ✭✭✭Bassfish

Cinema tomorrow night, Watching the rugby Saturday, Nephew's Confirmation Sunday, Busy busy

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭cue

Minding the kids tomorrow. Kite surfing saturday. Building a raft Sunday. Whatever else happens along the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭force majeure

As party killers go I be returning to the AA meets this weekend myself... and by gods I'm half dreading all the God stuff.:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭[-0-]

Having a quiet one as I'm buying a car on Monday. I'm actually off all next week for the Cheltenham festival, so I'm looking forward to watching that with my Dad.

Probably go to the gym on Sunday once my legs recover from yesterday's antics. :pac:

Advertisement