Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Paddy Power Updates !

Options
  • 11-03-2010 1:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭

Anyone see them yet ?
    It is a bit better but its gona take time gettin use to it !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭Treehouse72

So I guess PP are finally happy with the iP upgrade? Certainly took a long time and by some accounts it is still buggy and far from perfect. It really baffles me how iP stuggle with their software so much when FTP seem to bang out new software innovations every week with no problem.

My iP skin - a fairly large one - has still has not updated so I can't comment on the pros and cons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭James.

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭twitch1984

dont like the view as a player at top of the table seems to be in the hand but it is in fact just there chip count if you get my drift { kinda hard to explain without pics}

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭gorrrr72

twitch1984 wrote: »
    dont like the view as a player at top of the table seems to be in the hand but it is in fact just there chip count if you get my drift { kinda hard to explain without pics}

I know what you mean. Normally you can tell what's going on at a glance which is essential when multitabling but I am getting caught out there too. Sometimes you think a shortstack is all in, when in fact it's a raise or sometimes it looks like utg has called but it's the sb then bb then antes. Also my tables are not forced to the front when it's my turn to act on that table so I'm timing out a lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭maudgone

gorrrr72 wrote: »
    I know what you mean. Normally you can tell what's going on at a glance which is essential when multitabling but I am getting caught out there too. Sometimes you think a shortstack is all in, when in fact it's a raise or sometimes it looks like utg has called but it's the sb then bb then antes. Also my tables are not forced to the front when it's my turn to act on that table so I'm timing out a lot.
    Timing out used happen with the old software, but it seems to be worse on the new site. Also the pp odds calculator stops working as soon as you start to put notes on a player.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭twitch1984

maudgone wrote: »
    Timing out used happen with the old software, but it seems to be worse on the new site. Also the pp odds calculator stops working as soon as you start to put notes on a player.

+1

Advertisement