Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

men and women of ireland

Options
  • 11-03-2010 1:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

would you be willing to join me on a mass hunger strike outside the dail to bring about change, to show your anger towards this shambles of a government, to ensure a future for our kids. please let me know. we can bring about change, together. this shower were not willing to share the wealth, but their quick to share the debt. they cut our wages, they cut our dole, they have taken our dignity, they are eroding our sense of self worth,they have shown us no respect, it is us who put them in their position of wealth and status and it is us and us only who can take it away from them. the weak are only weak because they are on their knees, rise up.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39,022 ✭✭✭✭Permabear

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Yeah would love to hear about this change. Would part of it hold our state workers accountable when they don't do there jobs?

Maybe a total overhaul of the whole electoral system?

Reform of Local Government from Councillors all the way to consolidation of Councils down to a smaller number giving better economies of scale?

Also what date are you planning on having your hunger strike?

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭Furious-Dave

I wouldn't waste my time with a protest. And I certainly wouldn't torture myself by going hungry to make a point. If there's one thing the current government has demonstrated clearly it's that they aren't going anywhere, until they are voted out. If you want to make a difference best thing you can do (IMO) is to get as many people as possible to vote against Fianna Fail in the next general election.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Soldie

There's a Subway just around the corner on Nassau street if you're looking for somewhere to go for a lunch break.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,283 ✭✭✭✭Scofflaw

Petitions are denied.

moderately,
    Scofflaw

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement