Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Isildur1

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

lol, he never crushed the Omaha games, he crushed NL, he's shown himself to be quite poor at plo tbh but I'm sure in time he will undoubtedly improve dramatically.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 stackBgone

well what i was saying was that before he lost consistantly at omaha before he took that forced break and came back and crushed omaha for $2m in a day. Galfond just took him for $1.6m but he is still up $1.4m for the year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

Short sample size and time will tell but hands such as this...

http://www.highstakesdb.com/view-hand-history.aspx?GameID=404884

There are countless Omaha hands on hsdb where Isildur is getting it in deep with very poor equity

board: KhAh8d
    Hand Pot equity Wins Ties
    7hAdJdQh 78.72% 643 5
    Tc9sKdJc 21.28% 172 5

To add to this, he's clearly ultra tilt prone which is not a good thing in Omaha, it's a recipe for another Isildur meltdown imo.

Getting it in there v Galfonds 4 betting range is terrabad imo...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 stackBgone

I agree with you that if he keeps playing 500/1k plo he will be busted sooner rather than later. Its a shame he cant control himself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 MagicalBikeRide

stackBgone wrote: »
    I agree with you that if he keeps playing 500/1k plo he will be busted sooner rather than later. Its a shame he cant control himself.

Fun to watch though!

• Advertisement
Advertisement