Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Night's Dawn Trilogy

Options
  • 11-03-2010 12:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭

Any interest?

I'm currently reading "The Naked God". Grandiose and well...galactic in scale. It is quite the investment, but I suppose it's the journey that counts.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭oxygen

Isnt the naked god the third book in that series? Ive read the reality disfunction, and quite enjoyed it, but god its such a commitment. Ive have relationships that havent lastes as long as it would take me to finish this trilogy. And then thats only one of the trilogies set in that universe.

Hows the Naked God going for you, Id say its confusing without the back story.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

And then thats only one of the trilogies set in that universe.
    Eh it's the only trilogy set in that universe. The only other book is "A Second Chance at Eden" which just contains a short story. You could also count "The Confederation Handbook" but that's not really a new story.
    Hows the Naked God going for you, Id say its confusing without the back story.
    I'm assuming the OP has read the first two! I'd be interested to see what they think of the ending.

Advertisement