Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sole tattoo

Options
  • 10-03-2010 9:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Hey there,
    I'm Heskey, I've got one piercing and two tattoos and i reckon it's time for another. I've been thinking about the sole of my foot but dont know if thats possible.I was told it would fade away in six months. i was just wondering if anyone has some wisdom for me. thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Yup, it'd fade to a blotchy blurry mess. Same if you got your palm or fingers tattooed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 heskey

fair enough, even though i woulnt see it i'd hate something that would look a mess in a short time, thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 283 ✭✭popecatapetal

I remember on Modblog ages back they did some trials on palm and sole tattoos, and they said they lasted better if you got them hand-poked rather than done with a modern tattoo machine.

Not a guarantee, but if you're set on getting it done, it might be something to think about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Id image infection would pose a huge problem, especially with sole tattoo's??

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Yeah, especially given how feet tend to get sweaty quite easily!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

just curious but what would you get done?

Advertisement