Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teacakes!!

Options
  • 10-03-2010 8:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭

Laughing my Ass off @ the tunnocks teacakes court cake case! in the Leader today, I'll link as soon as it's on the website :D:D:D

tunnocks-tea-cakes.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,936 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

what was this about?? doubt it's going to make the web!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

Dude it was in the Longford Leader! It'll be on the site tomorrow no doubt and I'll endeavour to bring it to you first.

The black market for biscuits in Longford must be outrageous :D Lets not get started on the Teacakes :eek: :P

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

im confused

Aw you poor thing - what's the matter?

In other news - read page 6 of the leader

excerpt

"I was looking for some bracks," he said. ' He said he couldnt' do anything for me, but to give Matt Reilly a ring and he woudl sort me out. I did that and told him that I was lookin gfor a few cakes and bracks and he said no problem, as long as I did not go the same shops that he was suppplying. ......

-The court heard, Mr Devlin said 'no' to the biscuits....

Just say no kids!!!

Crazy

"I nearly sh*t myself when the Guards came into my yard," he said. 'I denied that I knew Gerry Norton and that I had received the consignment of tea cakes because I was afraid. When the Guards left I went into my wife and told ther the story and she advised me to ring Sgt. O'REilly and I did that and I told him the truth."

"I introduced Alan Devlin to Oliver Reilly and we went for a coffee one day in Galway and he asked Alan Devlin, if he would be interested in delivering stock.... Alan said he would... and it was agreed that he would be paid in diesel or cakes."

Cakes plz:D

-taken from page 6 Longford Leader Court Report.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭scudster

Eddie Izzards Legoman sketch says it best;
    "Cake or Death?"
    "Eh, cake please."

• Registered Users Posts: 28 surdah

Only in Longford!:)

Advertisement