Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I have a bit of a *ahem* male only problem, help?

Options
  • 10-03-2010 7:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi guys,
    I posted on this site a few months ago due to a certain problem that I had with my hands and the soles of my feet, they would become rashy while I'm going to sleep sometimes, and then I'd wake up in the middle of the night to find the bed sheets covered in blood, and I assumed the blood came from my palms and soles of my feet because they were rather tender, but not cut at all which was bizarre. Well, since I previously posted looking for advice last June, the problem had stopped thankfully! It only happened once during August, and had seemingly disappeared... until now. Now the problem has come back, but unfortunately it now also happens in a more sensitive area. I started getting this rash on my groin over the last week, and last night I woke up to the old familiar scenario, bloody bedsheets, painful hands and feet, but this time with one difference, my penis and scrotum were also covered in blood. I'm really worried about this, should I go to the doctor? Last time I didn't and the problem when away, but this time its really painful because of the position of the problem and also, I don't think women will find this quality so 'endearing' as they say. Anyone have experience with this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,178 ✭✭✭✭NothingMan

Can't say i've ever heard of it but I would definitely consult a doctor if you're bleeding.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

you REALLY need to see a doctor

noone here can make an online diagnosis

best of luck

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement