Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Science Gallery Project

Options
  • 10-03-2010 6:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭

Hey

Well I'm basically hoping to find someone, who has worked in the Science Gallery, working in the Science Gallery, or knows a lot about it.

I'm doing a project on it for Organisational Theory and Change, SF Business and had arranged to have meetings with some of the managers in the Science Gallery, but they are really busy for the next two weeks so I'm hoping I can pick up some useful information from elsewhere.

Just some basic questions to ask, if anyone thinks they could answer them it would be cool.

Examples are "whats the turnover rate like?" or is "there any process in place for resolving conflicts". Only need like one line answers.

You can PM me or just answer on the thread if you like!

Thanks
    Ciaran

Advertisement