Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Evony

Options
  • 10-03-2010 6:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

good game for a few week's , however very demanding hours and a real big money maker .
    *good graphics
    *currently holding a beta for Age II (beta.evony.com)
    *original Age I (server number)evony.com eg n1.evony.com
    *unique game-play and alliance system
    *unique battle mechanics
    Who plays??

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ivan

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭johnmcdnl

i started playing today... i'm half addicted already joined a server that only opened today so i don't have to worry about being destroyed by super strong players and stuff wooo let's see how it goes

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭KoKane

Have you checked out Lord of Ultima?

http://www.lordofultima.com/en

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 duffbeer2009

johnmcdnl wrote: »
    i started playing today... i'm half addicted already joined a server that only opened today so i don't have to worry about being destroyed by super strong players and stuff wooo let's see how it goes

what server are you on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 mike72

Hi guys,

I followed the pic of the lady with the impressive cleavage and found myself playing and becoming hooked on this game.

I've been playing a little while now and am the host of alliance IRELAND on server ss4.

I'm looking for some genuine Irish players to come and join us at alliance Ireland. Currently we have a mish mash of Irish and wannabe Irish players. If anyone is interested then play on server ss4 and mail Pugget in the game mentioning that you read the post on boards.ie

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Grand_Izer

I read today's article in the Guardian about Evony's libel case against a videogame blogger. Not suprisingly, Evony's case fell apart pretty quickly.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2010/mar/31/evony-libel-case-bruce-everiss

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭DarthWraak

this thread makes me sad

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭johnmcdnl

what server are you on?

Advertisement