Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Different Party

Options
  • 10-03-2010 2:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

I'm organising a 30th birthday weekend for October and I was wondering if anyone has any ideas! We'd like to do something different to the usual, dinner followed by the pub and club! Does anyone know any good activity weekends away, or locations that have lots of things to see and do? Has anyone any experience of renting a large property or something like that? There would be a group of about 20-30.
    Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,338 Mod ✭✭✭✭convert

There are quite a few companies out there who have activity weekends which would include shotgun shooting, archery, horse riding, paintballing, etc. You could also think of going karting, or somewhere like Mondello for race driving tuition. If you google some of the activities you'll get results which may suit. You could also try looking at top gifts for ideas.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 steena

Thanks for that convert... I'll look into it! Mondello sounds like fun!

Advertisement