Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late Late Show audience

Options
  • 10-03-2010 12:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭

Somehow have found myself in possession of LLS tickets for Friday week, just wondering has anyone ever been and if so, what's it like? Are the tickets free or whats the story?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 674 ✭✭✭Southsider1

yes. free. and you wont come away empty handed. theres always 'one for everyone in the audience'!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭Pretty_Pistol

Yeah, they're free. I'd say go for the freebies. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭hoody

There's my favourite word - free! Am going alright but don't know what to expect, if ever I'm watching it I usually have to change after about 10 minutes, find Tubridy a pretty awful interviewer...still I suppose the wine beforehand might help!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭Pretty_Pistol

It really depends on how good or bad the guests will be. They have a comedian to get the audience in a good mood before the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,589 ✭✭✭Tristram

I don't watch it but I'd definitely go if someone offered me tickets. Would be interesting just be inside the studio and see how things are put together. Could be a good night out with free stuff and some plans for after. Enjoy!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Just curious, is there a 'no cameras' policy?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Koloman

mike65 wrote: »

Well if the Brendan O'Connor Show is anything to go by then the answer is NO!biggrin.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Can i ask how long you waited for tickets?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭Shakyfan

They have a comedian to get the audience in a good mood before the show.

Perhaps he should try warming up the whingers on the LLS thread too.... :D

mike65 wrote: »

That wouldn't make for much of a show for the people watching at home :p
    ...Seriously, didn't mention anything in the email but I presume there is one in some form?
    Can i ask how long you waited for tickets?

Applied for tickets about a month before the Toy Show, got the email about 3 months after. Think its done on a lottery though so it could've been less or more time. Anyone know what time we'd be up and out the door at - and how much it would be to get a taxi into town after?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭tipperaryboy

Luck you for getting a ticket.Im on the list but i doubt ill ever come up..i suppose people are picked like a lottery,names at random from a list.

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭me1724

Taxi to city centre will be about 12 to 15...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 300 ✭✭RubyBlu

Hope you have a great time. You should do a signal, so that we know it's you when the camera pans past. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 481 ✭✭coldwood92

Koloman wrote: »
    Well if the Brendan O'Connor Show is anything to go by then the answer is NO!biggrin.gif

hes just haven the craic

A signal? Maybe I'll just do what I did anytime Tubs opened his mouth last night:

looking-through-fingers.jpg

Also, the week before I get there, they have Liz Hurley on?... life is just cruel.

Advertisement