Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Issue with Thumbnails in My Music (Vista)

Options
  • 10-03-2010 12:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭

I currently sorting out the tags and album art in my Music collection. I have done this using mediamonkey and I save the album art to the tag and to the album folder as folder.jpg.

The file structure is mymusic/artist/album. I have found that some of the artist folders just show a document thumbnail rather than album covers (The Album folder with folder.jpg inside all work perfectly). I have changed the folder template to music icons (i.e same settings as all the other working artist folders) and even tried to select a thumbnail for that folder to use using the customise tab. But to no avail. I have complete ownership of the files in question! Has anyone had experiance with this issue and is there any solution? Its nothing major but an annoyance at the same time (damn OCD!)

Advertisement