Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[For Sale] Disassembled Kalash M4

Options
  • 09-03-2010 9:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭

Hey all,
    I have a Disassembled Kalash M4 for sale, like this .
    It has approx. 4500 rounds through it, skirmished twice. Has a 6.03 363mm (I think) tightbore barrel attached to standard hop-up, but also includes a brand new G&P Hop-up. Includes uninstalled Guarder shim set and King Arms 7mm Oilless Bushings.
    Was feeling overly-confident one day and decided to take it apart and don't know how to put it back together, so looking to shift it.
    Includes two high caps and bipod/ grip, as well as standard vertical grip. Also includes silencer.Will throw in battery if I can find it.
    I think the wiring may be damaged, but not sure.
    Would cost E30 to have it re-assembled by a retailer and includes lots of extras, so asking price is E190.

Firing at 312fps
    Includes all parts.
    Interested in trades, nothing in particular.
    Will split postage costs with buyer if needs be.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Mperrozzi

interested in trades? Any other internal problems ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

Was working perfectly before I regretfully took it apart, so it should be working fine once re-assembled.
    Interested in trades, nothing in particular. Try me

SAULGOODE9 wrote: »
    Was working perfectly before I regretfully took it apart, so it should be working fine once re-assembled.
    Interested in trades, nothing in particular. Try me

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055834818

BTW have you got all the parts?

Yeah, as stated in original post I have all parts.
    Let me have a think about the MP5, I'll get back to you later tonight or tomorrow evening. :)

Cheers

Yeah, as stated in original post I have all parts.
    Let me have a think about the MP5, I'll get back to you later tonight or tomorrow evening. :)

Cheers

Ye , sure take all the time you need

• Advertisement

Hey Mperozzi,
    Gonna see if another offer comes along, would prefer cash sale but if something interests me I'll trade. So I'll get back to you if nothing else comes up.
    Is the GSG metal or plastic, any problems with it, any scratches etc.

Cheers

Hey Mperozzi,
    Gonna see if another offer comes along, would prefer cash sale but if something interests me I'll trade. So I'll get back to you if nothing else comes up.
    Is the GSG metal or plastic, any problems with it, any scratches etc.

Cheers

Hi the GSG is abs but with a good few metal parts and has no scratches on it at all works perfectly and the blowback is still perfect ,could also throw in a molle vest if you want ( no pouches never used the thing tbh )

Sorry Mperozzi, I'm gonna pull out as I'd prefer cash, have a Molle vest that I'm more than happy with anyway.
    May consider a Bullpup (except P90) or a G36K

Sorry Mperozzi, I'm gonna pull out as I'd prefer cash, have a Molle vest that I'm more than happy with anyway.
    May consider a Bullpup (except P90) or a G36K

hmmmmmm how about some cash your way aswell?

Not really interested in the GSG. Would prefer cash only, only really interested in above AEGs or a C02 pistol (M9 or 1911)

• Advertisement

Not really interested in the GSG. Would prefer cash only, only really interested in above AEGs or a C02 pistol (M9 or 1911)

well sure just keep me in mind if theres no other offers

Mperrozzi wrote: »
    well sure just keep me in mind if theres no other offers

Will do, thanks for the interest :)

Hey all,
    I have a Disassembled Kalash M4 for sale, like this .
    It has approx. 4500 rounds through it, skirmished twice. Has a 6.03 363mm (I think) tightbore barrel attached to standard hop-up, but also includes a brand new G&P Hop-up. Includes uninstalled Guarder shim set and King Arms 7mm Oilless Bushings.
    Was feeling overly-confident one day and decided to take it apart and don't know how to put it back together, so looking to shift it.
    Includes two high caps and bipod/ grip, as well as standard vertical grip. Also includes silencer.Will throw in battery if I can find it.
    I think the wiring may be damaged, but not sure.
    Would cost E30 to have it re-assembled by a retailer and includes lots of extras, so asking price is E190.

Firing at 312fps
    Includes all parts.
    Interested in trades, nothing in particular.
    Will split postage costs with buyer if needs be.

Thanks

Hi saulgoode would you sell the hi-caps , crane stock and Bi-pod grip seperate?

Sorry, but I want to keep it together as a package

Sorry, but I want to keep it together as a package

right so
    thanks for the reply

• Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Sgt.pepper

No thanks, only really interested in a bullpup (except P90) or a G36K.
    Thanks for the offer though

P.S: I fell for the link in yer signature:mad: :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

No thanks, only really interested in a bullpup (except P90) or a G36K.
    Thanks for the offer though

P.S: I fell for the link in yer signature:mad: :P
    +1
    I was not impressed, as much as I like to be rickrolled...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Sgt.pepper

lol (:
    awell
    good luck with the sale

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭estfront

Would Offer 50 euro, know its low but its cash. Couldn't take the chance that everything is there. Not questioning your honesty but things go missin. Will use for parts.

• Advertisement

estfront wrote: »
    Would Offer 50 euro, know its low but its cash. Couldn't take the chance that everything is there. Not questioning your honesty but things go missin. Will use for parts.

No thanks

No prob, If you change your mind and want some cash instead of a pile of parts my offers open. Would suggest you get it put back together and in workin order to sell, don't know anyone that would pay askin price or swap a good workin aeg for a box of parts. Anyway Thanks for the reply

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭micro power

will offer 70 posted

No thanks, and no more very low offers from now on

Cheers

No thanks, and no more very low offers from now on

Cheers

An offer is an offer, Your not selling an AEG you got to be realistic about what your box of AEG parts is worth. Offer withdrawn. Good Luck with the sale.

Please don't thread spoil estfront and please don't reply with a post stating 'bag of parts' as I don't want to be dragged into an argument.
    Cheers ;)

AEG withdrawn from sale.

My apologies

Ok, after reviewing, asking price is now E95. Includes none of previously included extras. Just now as was once again checking that all parts are there (and they are), I stepped on the tappet plate and a bit of it broke off. As stated in oringinal post, I'm not sure whether the wiring works or not. Still includes one hi-cap mag and has Magpul XTM rail panels (OD and Black) on it.

Here are prices for individual items:
    Gunner Armoury Tightbore Barrel 6.03 363mm: E30
    G&P Complete hop-up assembly: E10
    120mm long KA Lightweight metal silencer: E15
    Flashlight Foldable foregrip like this : E20

Cheers :)

Ok, after reviewing, asking price is now E95. Includes none of previously included extras. Just now as was once again checking that all parts are there (and they are), I stepped on the tappet plate and a bit of it broke off. As stated in oringinal post, I'm not sure whether the wiring works or not. Still includes one hi-cap mag and has Magpul XTM rail panels (OD and Black) on it.

Here are prices for individual items:
    Gunner Armoury Tightbore Barrel 6.03 363mm: E30
    G&P Complete hop-up assembly: E10
    120mm long KA Lightweight metal silencer: E15
    Flashlight Foldable foregrip like this : E20

Cheers :)

hi saulgoode I will offer asking on the forefrip torch and if you have the crane stock I'll take that to

• Advertisement

Ok, deal on the foregrip. Have a crane stock lying around somewhere, I'll try and rout it out hows E15 for it sound?
    We can split postage costs

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement