Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clubs & Socs Ball 2010

Options
  • 09-03-2010 5:16pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 2,588 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Clubs & Socs ball! Wooop woop! etc etc

So who's going? :D Apart from me :cool:

Also, maybe someone that was there last year can fill in on the shiznit that happens and so forth.... Apart from getting copiously drunk.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,261 ✭✭✭kenon

Ive been in ITB nearly 5 years now and I haven't made it to one of these... :)

Did I see Bernard Dunne is going to be at this or was that something different altogether?

5/6 a side football

Coolmine Sports Centre - Wednesdays - 8pm

PM me for a game

Thread

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 2,588 Mod ✭✭✭✭KonFusion

kenon wrote: »
    Ive been in ITB nearly 5 years now and I haven't made it to one of these... :)

Did I see Bernard Dunne is going to be at this or was that something different altogether?

Nope you're right. Bernard Dunne. Should be interesting/a bit o craic :)

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭Block G Raptor

I'm there, suit €180, Limo €140, hotel Room for the night €100, Missus' Dress €280, punching bernard dunne when piffed drunk Priceless

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 2,588 Mod ✭✭✭✭KonFusion

I'm there, suit €180, Limo €140, hotel Room for the night €100, Missus' Dress €280, punching bernard dunne when piffed drunk Priceless

The f*ck? You been turnin' tricks to make money or what :p:p:D

Limo and a new suit....yore mad!

I got room and and 3 slabs of heineken! ;) Whether they'll last until the 25th or not is another matter. Now all I need is a ticket :p Wasn't in today, and wont be in tomorrow. Stuck at home wit a flu.

I can only assume there's a good few tickets left

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭dueyfinster

I was at the one last year (was in Castleknock), good craic was had. It's basically awards being handed out for all achievements sports or society related. If you've been very active, or beat almost any other college at anything it's worth your while going, your a shoe in :D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭Block G Raptor

If you've been very active, or beat almost any other college at anything it's worth your while going, your a shoe in

Or you could just set up a Photography Society and sweep the boards :D:D:D

Advertisement