Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Spirits" in bottles sold at New Zealand Auction

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭Logan

Yea I seen that, thats just 100% crazy.. how stupid can people be.. lol

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭DANNY22XX

Logan wrote: »
    Yea I seen that, thats just 100% crazy.. how stupid can people be.. lol
    but yet an orb can mean so much,,,lol,,,,,or a feeling :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

Jesus, not these again! There was a spate of these on Ebay a few years back; I seem to remember that ichael Jackson bought one. Why do people fall for this con?! It's an empty bottle FFS!

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭Ruth KPS

There are people out there that will always fall for it :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Ruth KPS wrote: »

like paranormal investigators? :p

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Ruth KPS wrote: »
    Oh people will fall for anything. At least the NZ crowd are saying theres something in the bottle. :)

Its like buying very old wine. You darent open it. You cant open this to see if theres a spirit inside cos, like, it'll just escape! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

Oryx wrote: »
    Oh people will fall for anything. At least the NZ crowd are saying theres something in the bottle. :)

Its like buying very old wine. You darent open it. You cant open this to see if theres a spirit inside cos, like, it'll just escape! :D
    If it were a ghost it'd just escape anyway, surely; they're famous for wandering through solid walls so an old bottle shouldn't pose much of a problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭Logan

O no the bottle was blessed that means so much more, lol as for orb's I'm not a huge fan of them until it's clear it's intelligent, I mean if it's just floating about, then no, but if I say go here it does and then go there and it does.. that to me is a genuine spirit orb.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭GodlessM

kylith wrote: »
    If it were a ghost it'd just escape anyway, surely; they're famous for wandering through solid walls so an old bottle shouldn't pose much of a problem.

Not necessarily. If you have read De Occulta Philosophia Libri Tres, Agrippa reckoned certain rituals could trap a spirit in a bottle so as long as the water remained inside.

Advertisement