Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chat room project

Options
  • 09-03-2010 1:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hello,

I am currently looking to get a chat room built and launch it as a website offering in itself. There are several unique aspects of the chat room that i require, none that are too complicated, which is why i cant simply use one of the existing open sources, hosting sites or sites that offer a basic pre structured code.

Could anybody out there who is interested in such a project be able to assist me in either finding a person who could carry out the work for me or even anyone who reads this that would be interested themselves. I am offering payment for the project and i am sure it would only be a small commitment of time for the developer, as i said the features are not very complex. Could be ideal for a capable student or any developer with a small amount of time to spare.

Please respond here or email me if you are interested,
    niall.johnson833@gmail.com
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement