Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone recommend a good barber who doesnt scalp?

Options
  • 09-03-2010 12:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭

Got my hair cut today and despit saying to take just a little bit off, the barber takes lumps off. Ever barber I go to does this, you tell them one thing and they just do the other.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

Tbh, barbers don't give a shít. You can say what you want to them but all they hear is 'short back and sides'. Fúckers. Go to somewhere that they're actually gonna listen. I don't wanna say 'salon' but whatever the male equivalent is, it certainly ain't a barbers.

The Grand Barbers on the Iron Bridge, Grand Canal Dock is where I go. They're nice dudes (take your coat, offer you a cuppa, give you a hot towel afterward), they listen to what you want (and give their input when necessary) and they're the type you could bring a photo to and say "make my hair like that pls" and they'd oblige. Bout €15 a pop. Nice place. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭longhalloween

Id recommend Bedford Stuy in temple bar, just off Dame St. Nice place, rarely too busy, cheap enough and the guy know what theyre doin.

Advertisement