Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

TG V8 table

Options
  • 08-03-2010 9:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭

Just copied this from another forum I frequent. I think it's a very cool idea for anyone with a spare v8 lying about. All it needs now is old jag leather interior style seats to complete the topgear set. Original thread here, just some comments on it etc.

DSC00115.jpg
    DSC00116.jpg
    DSC00117-1.jpg
    DSC00118.jpg
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭stellarartois

not a great spot for a table imho

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

This is yours, is it?
    Very nice!

How is the lighting hooked up?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

CianRyan wrote: »
    This is yours, is it?
    Very nice!

How is the lighting hooked up?

I wish it was mine. I think he just used a cold cathode tube and put a plug on it. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

The title said "TG" do you mean Top Gear? If so, they have a V12 table :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

The title said "TG" do you mean Top Gear? If so, they have a V12 table :)

I'd say you could use one of those also. :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

I wanted to do this with a V6 I had, but didn't bother in the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭Mr.David

To be honest, despite the fact that I love V8s for obvious reasons, I think the table looks a bit tacky. Especially with the blue lighting.

:o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BlackWizard

It's kinda cool for a students room or something like that. BUt without the lights it probably looks classier. Pictures are probably not doing it any justice, it probably needs to be seen in person

Advertisement