Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing my jeep for a crewcab

Options
  • 08-03-2010 9:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26,282 ✭✭✭✭

Right so after a month of not selling i have had 2 offers on my sorento in 1 day, all this will leave me with about 10k cash after i raid my savings,

does anybody know of any automatic crewcab pickups going for the 10k mark , has to be automatic and leather + all the bells preffered

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭Fishtits

Not sure about the auto but the Ford Ranger has a version with leather.

Watch out for the regs on crew cabs - technically, having non work folks (ie the kids) in the rear seats can land you in hot water with the customs people.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭DirtyDiesels

buy a 3.0 trooper, doesnt have to be running and trade it in for a brand new isuzu Dmax - 13000 along with the 3.0 trooper is all it will cost you....
    Call harris in dublin for full details but thats the jist of it!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,282 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

buy a 3.0 trooper, doesnt have to be running and trade it in for a brand new isuzu Dmax - 13000 along with the 3.0 trooper is all it will cost you....
    Call harris in dublin for full details but thats the jist of it!!!!!!!!!

must do that, anyone got documented links on this ? at that price **** the 2nd hand vehicle , and when the promotion ends ill make money selling the thing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭Fishtits

I believe you need to be VAT registered for this offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭hiluxman

if you could find one, a landcruiser amazon crewcab

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,730 ✭✭✭E39MSport

hiluxman wrote: »
    if you could find one, a landcruiser amazon crewcab

without AHC. It costs a small fortune to correct.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Stiffs

Right so after a month of not selling i have had 2 offers on my sorento in 1 day, all this will leave me with about 10k cash after i raid my savings,

does anybody know of any automatic crewcab pickups going for the 10k mark , has to be automatic and leather + all the bells preffered

If ya don't mind me asking you. How did you find the sorento overall. I'm looking at a passenger auto for my wife as mostly on the country roads and the car is taking a hammering.

Fuel consumption? Handling value? Any mechanical issues?

I'd go hilux crewcab all the way.. Without any doubt. But there pricey..

Advertisement