Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parts for Arco Sport Spigarelli rest

Options
  • 08-03-2010 2:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hi all. Does anyone know if parts for the Arco Spigarelli rest are readily available. People who are familiar with this type of rest should know what i'm talking about, I just realised that one of the small screws at the rear of my one is missing and i'm wondering if anyone knows where I can get new screws rather than buying a whole new unit. Any help would be much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭Renegade_Archer

I queried Alt Services about this back in the day when I used Spig rests, and they said it would be cheaper to just buy a new rest..

I subsequently moved to use Cartel X-Pert flipper rests, as they're mechanically simpler, cheaper, and generally less hassle. I even epoxied over the built in rest on my Spig 2001 riser and stuck a flipper rest on top of that..

E

• Registered Users Posts: 29 brianzilla

Thanks. I thought as much. Maybe i'll try the cartel x-pert i know a lot of archers prefer the simplicity of that kind of rest

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭pertinax

I read on a thread in another forum a person with the same problem wrote to spigarelli and they sent out some in the post and didnt charge. Might be worth trying?

Thanks. I'll give it a go anyway. No harm in trying, it'll be interesting to see what they say.

So i e-mailed them and they said they would send some new screws to me free of charge. So thanks for all the help

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,975 Mod ✭✭✭✭greysides

I had a Spig ZT rest and the threads in the silver aluminium disc got stripped. For a small amount of money they sent me two replacements.
    I contacted them on the off-chance they might help and they did, even emailing to check my address before posting.
    This is not unusual for them, I've heard of them helping out others too.
    Great service on their part.

The aim of argument, or of discussion, should not be victory, but progress. Joseph Joubert

The ultimate purpose of debate is not to produce consensus. It's to promote critical thinking.

Adam Grant

Great service indeed.

Advertisement