Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Irish Caprica Website

Options
  • 08-03-2010 2:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭

I was online there looking up Caprica and I came across this site.

you guys have to check this site out its really cool and its a irish site.

www.caprica.ie

best irish scfi website Ive ever seen.....

The Future Of Humanity Begins Here
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Den85

Cool!

I wish them the best!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,320 ✭✭✭✭noodler

She loves her apples.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭alexindublin

Thanks for the mention cable. Just doin' my bit. Thanks for the support guys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭cable842

have to say the site looks amazing

Ive only seen one esp of caprica and thats the first esp it looks great and is very different from battlestar which is good its expanding the univerise of battlestar.

Im a huge fan Of the Original show the reimagine well never watched it at all starbuck being a girl put me off.

Looking forward to the Movie coming out

Id love to bit her apple :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭opinion guy

Whereas the dark, post-apocalyptic reimagined Battlestar Galactica series revolved around a final struggle for survival, Caprica is concerned with a world intoxicated by success. Ronald D. Moore states: “It’s about a society that’s running out of control with a wild-eyed glint in its eye.”

Its about Ireland before the recession then ???

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭cable842

Caprica with Irish Accents :)

thats emmy awards right there it would be like that simspons clip where irish is a utopia before we invented whiskey.

And Daniel Greystone would say To Be Sure To Be Sure

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭opinion guy

cable842 wrote: »
    Caprica with Irish Accents :)

thats emmy awards right there it would be like that Family Guy clip where irish is a utopia before we invented whiskey.

And Daniel Greystone would say To Be Sure To Be Sure

FYP

hahah would be funny thou. But i tihnk one of the races in BSG was based on the irish - i remember some 'oirish' type sin it. YEAH - the strange lawyer dude was very Oirish

Advertisement