Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Goal line blitz

Options
  • 08-03-2010 3:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭

This was mentioned before at this thread;

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055347774&highlight=goal+line+blitz

I'm assuming there is a lot of new people like myself who wouldnt have been around back then and may want to know about it.

www.goallineblitz.com

Its the best available for football fans who have a love for the game from a co-ordinating perspective.

The game allows for "casual" use through the making of a player and your ability to develop that player through his career and also caters for the "hardcore" user through owning franchises, co-ordinating for teams etc. The depth in running and co-ordinating a team is extensive.

As there is no championship manager/football manager for american football (up to date sims anyway) this is the best available.

Be warned although free to play if you want to own a franchise you will need to drop some cash.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭TheHeadhunter

As there is no championship manager/football manager for american football (up to date sims anyway) this is the best available.

You can get NFL Head Coach for the PC I have it myself and it is a good investment.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭Dohnny Jepp

Isnt it 3 years old?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭TheHeadhunter

Head Coach 09 came out but they didn't release one this season as far as i know.

Advertisement