Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

toolbar help? or whatever ye call it

Options
  • 07-03-2010 10:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭

i was fiddlin around with themes and stuff and now ya know wen ur on a webiste and u have numerous tabs open and wen u minimise the window, and then click on the browser icon at the bottom it shows the name of the tab, well now its showin me a preview of each tab, how do i change it back?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭Kevster

I'm not sure what you mean because your post isd vague. However, right-click on the 'Start' button and then click on 'Properties'. Then, navigate to the 'Taskbar' tab and then see if the checkbox for the 'Group similar taskbar buttons' is checked or not.

Is that it?

Kevin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

when i right click and go to properties theres no "group xxxx xxxx x x x" ?????

like ya know wen u minimize a window and then theres say the google chrome icon down at the bottom, when you hover the cursor over it, it used to show me just the heading of the window, say "boards.ie" but now its showin me a mini version of the entire webpage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭Kevster

I just looked it up and think this should help: http://www.mydigitallife.info/2009/01/14/how-to-enable-or-disable-turn-on-or-off-desktop-preview-in-windows-7/

I'm assuming you're using Windows 7? The reason why I assume this is because the issue you've described is one I've never heard of, and I've used every version of Windows... ...except Windows 7!

Maybe Aero was off previously? When Aero is off it just shows the tab names, but when it's on you see a thumbnail preview of the page.

Advertisement