Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it a carpenter or a plumbers job to fit a roof chute

Options
  • 07-03-2010 9:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Dragons den roof chute
    I think these dragons are not with it at all. Half the country had no water over the christmas and none of the dragons invested in roof chute,the best invention I've seen on the show since it started. O Farrell reckons at 1000 euro fitted to your house it's not value for money as it only supplies 800 lts of toilet and washing machine water.gallagher reckons it's at too early of a stage to invest but agrees with o Farrell and gavin that it's a great idea and the inventor is a great lad. Gallagher comes on the Saturday night show saying that we need to get business going by investing in new inventions with a view to export. We need new dragons......

If I was colm Stundon I would not go back to the den again. They are only slowing that man down...good publicity stunt all the same.I can't wait to see roof chute on the Market for the next time we are all carrying containers of water from the tanker up the road to flush our toilets. I have seen an ad on Donedeal.ie and bendunne.com for roof chute. So they seem to be up and running with walsh windows from limerick.

Advertisement