Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why does my poker screen not pop up when its my turn to act?

Options
  • 07-03-2010 9:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭

Can anyone help with this one. I play mainly on PPP, and sometimes on Boyles.I also play on Pokerstars and Bruce. When I multitable, occasionally when it's my turn to act the table does not pop up and I hear no audible warning, resulting in me being timed out and my cards are auto folded. This has happened several times in the last year and is costing me money as it has folded big hands on me loads of times, eg aa, kk. nut hands etc. It doesn't happen all the time, only now and again. It does it on both sites PPP & Boyles, but it doesn't seem to happen when I play Pokerstars or Bruce. Is it an ipoker problem? Or is it my own problem? I would like to hear if anyone else has experienced this problem.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭fatguy

Yes, it's iPoker. It's one of my biggest gripes with their software. Every other site can manage to have tables that pop every time. but not them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭Daithio9

Yes it is just an ipoker issue and if it's costing you money then you should play less tables.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

iPoker must die

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭gorrrr72

I'm having the same problem. I tried to find a solution in the table settings as I know that it used to pop up before but no joy. It must have something to do with the new upgrades across ipoker. Hopefully it gets sorted in the next upgrade as soon as possible.
    I'm playing less tables but it's making me not want to play on ipoker which is a shame because it's definitly the softest network imo.

Advertisement