Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Noob question

Options
  • 07-03-2010 2:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭

Just a quick question.

I was playing a dungeon with a group and even though i passed up on most of the loot that was rolled for i did select need for a ring and leather pants and won them. There was one guy in the party that kept accusing me of being a ninja even though he had'nt called for either items.

Was what i was doing wrong or was he just being an asshole?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Just a quick question.

I was playing a dungeon with a group and even though i passed up on most of the loot that was rolled for i did select need for a ring and leather pants and won them. There was one guy in the party that kept accusing me of being a ninja even though he had'nt called for either items.

Was what i was doing wrong or was he just being an asshole?

more info. what class are you and what type of items were they.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Could just be that the ring and pants weren't suitable for your class?

If they were suitable, he was being an asshole.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

I'm a rogue and the ring was +6 intellect and the pants were leather +3 stamina and +3 intellect.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

They called you ninja cause you rolled need on +int gear. As a rogue, you don't have any need for +int gear. Stick to +agility or +stamina gear, and let casters have the +int gear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

Kiith wrote: »
    They called you ninja cause you rolled need on +int gear. As a rogue, you don't have any need for +int gear. Stick to +agility or +stamina gear, and let casters have the +int gear.

Ok. I honestly did'nt know that. At least i'll know for future reference anyway.

Thanks.:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

I take it your still low level so you might run into the following things that are acceptable for you to roll on:

Leather items with: Agility, hit, crit, attack power, haste and Armor Penetration.
    1h swords, 1h axe and maces, daggers with the above the stats.

ANYTHING else and you should roll greed on. Weapons you cant use, all other types of armour (cloth, mail, plate) and leather with : Spell power, Mana Per 5, Intellect, Spirit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

Ok. I honestly did'nt know that. At least i'll know for future reference anyway.

Thanks.:)

Meh, people make mistakes, but don't worry about it too much. If they are bitching about something that only has 4 stamina, then yes, they are assholes.

Do that in a 25 man raid and you might find yourself in a little trouble ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭uncle_sam_ie

I've done this too. We all probably have at some time. Just learn from it and move on. :D

Advertisement