Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 10

Options
  • 07-03-2010 11:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hey,

Sorry if this has come up before but..
    I've just got my hands on a ps3. Playing Fifa 10.
    I'm trying to get online head to head matched going. Managed it a couple of times. It should be straight forward. I get to the screen where you select your team. I can move up and down through Country, League and team but not right and left i.e. can't select anything other than what's there. And i can get no further.

I'd be very grateful if anyone has any suggestions. Hopefully I'm just doing something stupid....

Thanks

Padraic
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭colsku

pleader wrote: »
    Hey,

Sorry if this has come up before but..
    I've just got my hands on a ps3. Playing Fifa 10.
    I'm trying to get online head to head matched going. Managed it a couple of times. It should be straight forward. I get to the screen where you select your team. I can move up and down through Country, League and team but not right and left i.e. can't select anything other than what's there. And i can get no further.

I'd be very grateful if anyone has any suggestions. Hopefully I'm just doing something stupid....

Thanks

Padraic

I had something similar in FIFA 09 - I dont think you can selcet your team until you've actually connected to someone. I sorted out my connection to NAT 2 and it defo improved - I was connecting to people much quicker!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

I have Nat1 with eircom and have no problems connecting with any games

Advertisement