Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Surviving the Zombies, Homer style

Options
  • 06-03-2010 11:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭

According to one epsoide of The Simpsons, Homer avoided being eaten (specifically, his brains) by being of sufficently low intelligence to warrant the effort to extract the brains to be greater than the nourishment the aforementioned "brains" would provide.

Am not sure how you could use this to your advantage when faced with a zombie horde, to be honest, but thought I'd mention it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

According to one epsoide of The Simpsons, Homer avoided being eaten (specifically, his brains) by being of sufficently low intelligence to warrant the effort to extract the brains to be greater than the nourishment the aforementioned "brains" would provide.

Am not sure how you could use this to your advantage when faced with a zombie horde, to be honest, but thought I'd mention it.
    Homer has all the luck. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Kromdar

similar cases tbh, bill murray in zombieland, shaun of the dead, etc. prentend to be alike, they ignore you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 777 ✭✭✭.SONIC.

^^ hahaha classics but i doubt it would work!! :(

you could still try:cool:

Also Fry in Futurama.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

yeeaaahhh,tell you what you march into the horde and pretend to be a zed,I'll crack open a beer and watch the resulting chaos

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 504 ✭✭✭cypharius

Pretending to be a Zombie won't help you, they can smell your living flesh. Best thing to remain undetected is to wash... alot.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,798 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

yeeaaahhh,tell you what you march into the horde and pretend to be a zed,I'll crack open a beer and watch the resulting chaos
    Can we wire the fool with explosives first?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

Can we wire the fool with explosives first?
    I thought that was implied? Yes,we can wire almost anything wih explosives,so why not?

Advertisement