Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bizzare Animal Friends - Discovery Channel

Options
  • 06-03-2010 10:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭

Slightly out of forum I suppose but did anybody see the Discovery Channels "Bizzare Animal Friends" recently?

Fantastic viewing. Friendships featured included a cat and a crow, an elephant and a dog, a hippo and a tortoise and an orangutang and a dog. All of the friendships looked really meaningful and made for great viewing.

Another item featured was a lioness and a gazelle calf. I'd seen a full programme about it before and it was one of the best programmes I've ever seen (need to get out more often :rolleyes:).

It was gas watching the cat and crow rolling around and playing too.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Yeah I also see those vidoes on youtube :P

Lions/Tigers and dogs, people and Hippos, rhinos and people etc etc. It's not natural though. Merely frced together in a given situation.

I like the ones in nature, ground squirrels/mongooses sometimes share burrows with meerkats.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

was watching it last nite, i thought the tortoise and the hippo was gas.

Advertisement