Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gerbils breeding

Options
  • 06-03-2010 10:07pm

Last night my friend found out the hard way that both of his gerbils were not girls - one had had a litter of six while he was out. Now we need to figure out what to do with them. We've removed the male and let the mother take care of things, but how to get rid of them? None of us know anyone that would want gerbils. There is a pet shop near his house and I suggested that they might take them off his hands. What else could we do?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭crotalus667

Last night my friend found out the hard way that both of his gerbils were not girls - one had had a litter of six while he was out. Now we need to figure out what to do with them. We've removed the male and let the mother take care of things, but how to get rid of them? None of us know anyone that would want gerbils. There is a pet shop near his house and I suggested that they might take them off his hands. What else could we do?
    rodents are knowen to eat their first litter so dont go counting you gerbils before they grow up :rolleyes: , the pet store wont give much but your freind might get nore if he asks for food and bedding , if the pet store does not want them there is a rehoming section in the welfare section , or try the pets ireland site

Advertisement