Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Never Seen Lost

Options
  • 06-03-2010 3:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭

Has anyone else been reading this blog? I havent seen it posted. it's a review of each episode this season written by someone who hasn't watched lost till now.

its obviously spoiler-tastic if you havent seen up to 6 but it's a hilarious read!

http://neverseenlost.wordpress.com/

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,671 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Yeah, I came across this after the premiere but stopped reading after the second entry. It's a brilliant concept for a blog and well presented, but the writing is crap and not really funny. He gets stupid things wrong which have nothing to do with him watching the show for the first time. Like character names and what number episode it is. Seems like he's just acting the idiot.

I thought the show would be incomprehensible for someone jumping in mid-series, but he's actually able to follow it just fine. He's doesn't really notice the mythology stuff.

Advertisement