Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exploding in Sound presents Glorious Noise

Options
  • 05-03-2010 10:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭

Just listening to this really good (FREE) compilation of new and unknown bands (including our very own And So I Watch You From Afar)- highly recommended; pretty much every track is awesome.
    The future is now… we have officially landed with our feet on the ground in 2010. It’s a new year, a new decade, and the time for you to discover your new favorite band has arrived. Allow Exploding In Sound to be your guide, as we are extraordinarily proud to release the brand new, exclusive compilation… GLORIOUS NOISE, now available for FREE DOWNLOAD! Glorious Noise is a true exploration of rock music, with a sound so massive you need to hear it to believe. After an incredible first year of releasing compilations, I can honestly say that I feel this is best release yet. The album features 20 incredible appearances from Traindodge, Mr. Gnome, LIONS, Regular John, Disco Doom, And So I Watch You From Afar, White Belt Yellow Tag, Turbo Fruits, Ceremony, Apteka, Battleme, and more!! Scouring the globe… and the internet… for the greatest bands that need to be heard, Glorious Noise is an international affair, with submissions from the United States, Canada, Australia, the United Kingdom, and Europe. Great rock music with integrity, intelligence, and intensity is being made worldwide, and Exploding In Sound is dedicated to bringing you the best of the best. The bands comprising the compilation deliver an assorted array of genres including post-rock, grunge, shoegaze, alternative, indie, acoustic, post-punk, and more. As always, the compilation is a 100% FREE digital download, containing artwork, band descriptions, links for further enjoyment, and more

http://www.explodinginsound.com/2010/03/exploding-in-sound-presents-glorious.html - More info and download link

Advertisement