Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drummer wanted - Nth county Dublin

Options
  • 05-03-2010 8:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Guitar, vocals and bass player seek exciting drummer to complete four piece cover / original band based in Balbriggan Nth county Dublin. We have a set ready and some original material written also. Set example- Chelsea Dagger, No one knows, Dakota, Live and let die, When you were young, Breathe, Club Foot, Boys of Summer, Beat it, Bitter sweet Symphony, I will follow, killing in the name of, Bonkers etc We are all experienced players who have played in many bands. We want to gig the covers and develop/ market the original material. Send me an email if you would like to know more. Thanks, Andy

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Mike Laffort

Hello mate
    Your set list reminds me of a lot of things I like. I know/palyed some of the songs. Would be nice nice to meet for a jam see how it goes.

I've played with REVOLUTION FOR DOGS (www.revolutionfordogs.org) for 2 years but am available now.
    Long story short, am 36, was a professional musician but it's no longer the case. I work full time, flexible hours, shifts. I've been brought up in both France and England and recorded and toured in both countries before moving to Ireland 3 years ago for work.
    Have bothe an acoustic and electronic kit depending on the situation/style I play. I live in Baldoyle and have my own transport.
    In the meantime, check http://myspace/Mikelaffort I think there is an old recording on it and a few pics.

for recordings/videos/pictures of a band i've recorded and toured with: http://myspace/monsuperflu
    Less in your vibe but you can also check Myspace of the band The Space Between, I've played on their 1st album (electronic)

How old are you's?
    Have you played live before?
    Laters
    Mike

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Andy Radley

Hi Mike,

I just sent you a private message.

Andy

Advertisement