Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The hatch countdown clock

Options
  • 05-03-2010 12:29am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭

Is this going to have any impact on the end of this season?

In 6x05 the compass had to be turned to 108 degrees, the same as the 108 on the countdown timer.

In 6x06
    the hieroglyphics on the wall in the temple matched the hieroglyphics on the timer when the buttons werent pushed

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/The_Numbers

The temple is down as a Dharma Initiative Station, maybe thats where they got the connection, anyone have a translation or theory on the hieroglyphics?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,059 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

It's just an alarm clock.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭cjt156

It's just an alarm clock.

As in, I'd better get to sleep; I've to be up at the crack of 108?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭opinion guy

So here is a thing.
    Jacob 'has a thing for numbers'.
    He's assigned numbers to various candidates.
    Anyone know if these numbers bear any relation to the magic numbers in the show ?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Yes. The six numbers matched up to each person as far as I remember.

• Advertisement
Advertisement