Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Expose - Glenda Gilson - what the hell??!!!

Options
  • 04-03-2010 7:23pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,648 CMod ✭✭✭✭

I don't watch this much and got a shock when I switched it on today. Holy hell what has she done to herself?!

I think she's working out waaaaay too much!!!! Her arms are huge! She's looking quite masculine all over methinks....

Oh and what's with all the sarcasm as well Glenda?! (They apparently write their own scripts don't they).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

That's what heartbreak does to women of a certain age....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

^Oh no!...you've just given TNT the title to their next show!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭InKonspikuou2

She's probably just trying to get her biceps in proportion with the big mental head upon her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

That's the new trend amdub. We like our women a bit butch these days. You better start pumping some iron or you'll never get a bloke..

AAAlina_5_8518.jpg

:) hmmmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭Reginald P. DuM

She's probably just trying to get her biceps in proportion with the big mental head upon her.
    :D

Some set of shocks on her though to be fair...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭number10a

She does look slightly manly to be frank. Same thing happened to me because I hadn't seen it in ages either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭Teddy Chips

O Driscoll done well casting that one aside.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭Radharc na Sleibhte

I heard she bet the head off him........

Advertisement