Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contact lenses online

Options
  • 04-03-2010 4:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi, i would like to share a website which sells contact lenses and colour lenses online. The website is www.getyourlenses.eu

Apparently, this website is an agent of a large opticians shop based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. This would explain why their prices are so low. I have done some price comparison with other websites from Ireland and the UK and interestingly some of their prices are almost half from these websites. E.g.

Pure Vision Toric (6 lenses in a box) Euro32.50 compared to average online prices of Euro60++ per box

Air Optic for Astigmatism (6 lenses in a box) Euro32.50 compared to average online prices of Euro50++ per box

B&L Softlens 59 (6 lenses in a box) Euro13.90 compared to average online prices of Euro17++ per box

Acuvue Oasys for Astigmatism (6 lenses in a box) Euro28.90 compared to average online prices of Euro40++

At first i thought that this website must be charging high postage cost because other website in Ireland and in the UK are not charging any postage cost. But guess what, when i made my order, their postage cost to Ireland only cost €6.50 and free delivery for up to five boxes bought together in 1 order.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Sam Zamen

Johhny...you are so true...i just checked the price of Air Optix Astigmatism from lensbase.ie...the price shown is euro39.75 if you buy 12 boxes but if you buy 1 box only, lensbase price is €47.50 per box..what a steal man!!!!...even the 12 boxes price from lensbase is higher than this website..

Advertisement