Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alcohol Free March

Options
  • 04-03-2010 3:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭

I'm not going to start one of these threads for each month of the year... Infact this will be my last one as I don't want to appear to be boosting my own ego, etc.

Anyway, March is a month I have been dreading for a while. I'm off work Paddy's week (Cheltenham week!). Traditionally, I would go to the Cheltenham racing festival or spend the week in the pub with family/friends watching the racing.

I'll be in the pub with friends/family for the week againt this year, but I'll be sober. It's going to be tough but I'm confident I can pull through given how far I've come so far.

So, who's with me? :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 wollocks

No but you enjoy yourself!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭[-0-]

:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

spammer!

Don't be too worried about Paddy's day, ye've done well so far

Pubs arent about alcohol

They're about spending time with family/mates, havin a chat/laugh, and watchin some sports

Alcohol is just an OPTIONAL extra

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭[-0-]

unreggd wrote: »
    spammer!

Don't be too worried about Paddy's day, ye've done well so far

Pubs arent about alcohol

They're about spending time with family/mates, havin a chat/laugh, and watchin some sports

Alcohol is just an OPTIONAL extra

:D

Very true. I'm also going to be with a mate of mine who has been off the drink for 19 years. It'll be easy. :)

Advertisement