Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Love

Options
  • 04-03-2010 2:39pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0421030/

I can't believe there's so little talk of this on boards!!

I've watched the first 2 season (NO SPOILERS PLEASE!) and it's an excellent show.

Any fans?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭Tiddlers

I'm a a fan!!Only started watching it in January but I'm right up to date with what they're showing in the states now. It' s such an interesting show I think.My only problem with it is that the try and fit too much into a series and sometimes what seem like should be huge problems for Bill are resolved very easily.

But brilliant show.Surprised it isn't being shown by an Irish or British channel.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,906 ✭✭✭J-blk

I recently watched the first couple of episodes of season 1 and I really do like it - I have all the episodes queued up now to the current US ones and will probably get around to watching it during the summer "lull". It does seem like a great show indeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,479 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I always thought TG4 would pick this up

Its a great show imo

• Registered Users Posts: 11,775 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I always thought TG4 would pick this up

Its a great show imo
    for the irish speaking polygamist audience?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,915 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

Tiddlers wrote: »
    My only problem with it is that the try and fit too much into a series

This wasn't much of a problem in the first two series. The third series moved much quicker but it wasn't a big problem as it was moving on momentum built up over the past two years. Series three was my favourite.

This year has been a bit of a disaster however. The storylines are a bit all over the place and too much is going on. Some of that is a result of there only being 9 episodes but imo it's just not working as well. I fear it's jumped the shark, which is a pity as Big Love was my favourite current series. I also really miss the old (proper) opening credits.

• Advertisement
Advertisement