Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best CSI show?

Options
  • 04-03-2010 12:41pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭

Which (in your opinion) is the best CSI:

Vegas
    Miami
    New York

...or are they all crap?

Best CSI show? 25 votes

Vegas
    0% 0 votes
    Miami
    64% 16 votes
    New York
    12% 3 votes
    None...they are all sh*te!
    24% 6 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,813 ✭✭✭✭Basq

They're all formulaic muck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,418 ✭✭✭Jip

Vegas without a doubt, although it has been tumbling downhill since Grissom left. Although fun in a way, what the hell was the spoof Star Trek type episode all about ?

• Registered Users Posts: 85,483 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I went for NY - Mac is the best imo

• Registered Users Posts: 11,503 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

3967.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Jip wrote: »
    Vegas without a doubt, although it has been tumbling downhill since Grissom left. Although fun in a way, what the hell was the spoof Star Trek type episode all about ?

It was the yearly Lab Rats episode, where the junior techies get there own ep., started with Lab Rats then You Kill Me, A Space Oddity...and this season episode 18: Field Mice :)

They usualy feature alot of Wedges stuff...aka Wendy & hodges "will they, won't they", kinda like GSR: Grissom Sara Romance..... :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭irishcsifan

vegas all the way

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

Vegas in its early days. Now I think its time to kill them all off.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Miami, the rest take themselves to seriously while being to child like. Miami knows it's a farce and Horatio is legend.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭paddyismaddy

i actally hate vegas now that gil is gone so its ny closely followed by miami

miami one is a hoot

Advertisement