Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adrian Crowley won the Choice Music Prize

Options
  • 03-03-2010 11:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭

So he did.

Just happened now. No links or that yet because it just happened.

What do ye think? Personally I wanted it to go to And So I Watch You From Afar but Crowley is decent enough so no real complaints.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,128 ✭✭✭mosstin

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    So he did.

Just happened now. No links or that yet because it just happened.

What do ye think? Personally I wanted it to go to And So I Watch You From Afar but Crowley is decent enough so no real complaints.

Best album on the list by miles. That's a great first sentence.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 650 ✭✭✭Aridstarling

I'm all for that. Definitely one of the more deserving ones, a truly fantastic album.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,082 ✭✭✭✭Spiritoftheseventies

did any see the thread for choice music prize half way down?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

mosstin wrote: »
    Best album on the list by miles. That's a great first sentence.

Thank you. I pride myself on kicking off threads with a really catchy first sentence.
    I'm all for that. Definitely one of the more deserving ones, a truly fantastic album.

I haven't listened to it yet but anything I've heard off it has struck me as quite good. Like all the other Johnny-Come-Latelys I'll go pick it up now that he's won.
    Fake Locke wrote: »
    did any see the thread for choice music prize half way down?

Evidently not. But I'm sure a benevolent mod may merge the threads so don't worry your pretty little head too much.

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭X-Calibre

Its a great album. I was really hoping he'd win it this time around as he definitely doesn't get as much recognition as he should.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭ludwit

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭yevveh

like others i was hoping for ASIWYFA but to be fair they've pretty much taken off as it is. After SxSW i don't think they'll need too much help especially with their work ethic.

I shall also be a Johnny-come-lately for Ado, gonna check him out over the weekend.

Advertisement