Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Cheap Food

Options
  • 03-03-2010 10:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

Anyone know of good cheap food, i basically end up eating rubbish when ever i am out and about.... any ideas of places that do good food for cheap, or do good 2 for 1 deals etc.......
    In dublin area.......

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

le bon crubeen on talbot street, reasonably priced and very tasty

• Registered Users Posts: 11,911 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Mcdonalds have a 2 meals for 10euro offer on :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭aidan24326

gamby wrote: »
    Anyone know of good cheap food, i basically end up eating rubbish when ever i am out and about.... any ideas of places that do good food for cheap, or do good 2 for 1 deals etc.......
    In dublin area.......

Green19 on Camden St. All main courses 10 euros. It's very decent food at a reasonable price.

Also Gruel on Dame St., again it's good hearty fare at pretty reasonable prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭gamby

yeah that mcd offer is good... thats the bad thing i want get away from it ;)
    Thanks for the other suggestions i may try them out ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭broin

Taco Taco in the Food Emporium?

• Advertisement
Advertisement