Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

History Exam Q.

• 03-03-2010 8:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭

Hi.

While doing my history mock I did not write one single year other than the years given on the paper.

I really hadn't a clue when anything happened.

Do you think it's betetr to give no years or wrong years in the exam itself?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭OxfordComma

Hmm... Well generally speaking, I'd say the more (accurate) dates you know, the better you'll do in the exam. I guess if you make one or two mistakes, they're probably not going to be too hard on you, so long as the majority of years you've given are right. But it'll be obvious if you're just guessing or don't know your dates properly.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

Yeah I get that, but like is it better to write no dates as they will be more than likely wrong or do it and get them wrong?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭theowen

Doyler92 wrote: »
    Yeah I get that, but like is it better to write no dates as they will be more than likely wrong or do it and get them wrong?
    You don't(!) need dates really, as long as you can get the sequence of events in the right order.

Advertisement