Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forensic science

Options
  • 03-03-2010 8:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

hi im just wondering is there anyone on this site that does forensic science...? if there is id like to know what it is like..?:):)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭Kevster

Post this on the IT Carlow board, as that's a popular course at that institution (under the 'Edu' tab).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Or under Sligo IT in the same tab, I'm in first year atm, gimme a pm if you wanna know more, but I'm assuming you'd like to hear it from the 2nd years and older :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭molloyjazz

is there a post grad of this course, for someone with a toxicology degree?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,760 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Don't forget the Analytical Science Degree in DCU

Edu forum in case someone there knows more
    http://boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=471

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭adamski8

extremely hard to get a job in this field so ive heard from different people, including somebody working in it in uk and someone working in ireland (very few people here)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

I'm doing the forensics and environmental analysis course in DIT. First year is a mix of biology(micro and plant), physics, maths and chemistry. Second year is pretty much all chemistry based. You do get to do CSI stuff like finger printing, fibre analysis, etc but you better love chemistry!

Advertisement