Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hayabusa Rash Guard

Options
  • 03-03-2010 7:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Hi Lads,

just got a Hayabusa Mizuchi rashguard in a large from mmafightwear. Got a 34" pair of hayabusa shorts too. When I tried it on the arms were nice and tight and the upper body,but the lower body was a bit loose like a t-shirt and slightly long.I'm 5ft 8.5In and about 80kg in shape.Should I have gotten a medium in the rashguard or will the large be ok?I'm worried it might roll up as its a little loose and long.Any feedback asap would be great as I've a 7 days return on it if I change my mind.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭ultimatemma

I sell these rashguards in my shop and they are slightly bigger fitting. I also have Venum rashguards and the difference between the two is that Venum are tighter fitting and has an elastic at the end to stop it riding upwards. Hayabusa is a great brand and I have sold alot of them but when it comes to rashguards Venum are slightly better.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭Chris89

Pics or gtfo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭ultimatemma

Chris89 wrote: »
    Pics or gtfo

???????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Woody101

Just have a look on there website http://www.ultimatemmasupplies.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 DavidODonoghue

Ok.The hayabusa is long as in its not tight around my stomach and oblique area..I'm looking for a skin tight rash so is this just the style of it or should I get a size medium?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭Killme00

Penneys rashguards ftw

• Registered Users Posts: 7,917 ✭✭✭cletus

Killme00 wrote: »
    Penneys rashguards ftw

got a long sleeved one, they're the business. got a pair of the compression shorts too, pretty good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Chris89 wrote: »
    Pics or gtfo

You wanna see David buff?.

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭Jason McCabe

Dont get the whole rash guard thing

why not just wear t-shirts?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

Dont get the whole rash guard thing

why not just wear t-shirts?

the hint is in the name, plus t shirts get all droopy and in the way when training, rash guars dont.

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭Jason McCabe

Yeah but rash guards were developed for surfing

I never get a rash. Very rarely had a t-shirt rip or get in the way

• Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

Yeah but rash guards were developed for surfing

I never get a rash. Very rarely had a t-shirt rip or get in the way

Jason i have had a few minor rashes and there nasty, i know of a few people who have had staff infection and it can be v serious-all joking aside but they really do help, especially the long sleeve ones..

When people use cotton t shirts and the get sweaty the hang and dropp all over the place and i find my feet getting caught in them etc..

i discourage them types of tops and reccomend snug fitting ones such as rash guards or football jerseys etc to stop this..

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Martin Walker

I train with a rash vest under a tee-shirt.
    When it comes to rolling or sparring i just take the tee off. Hate getting toes caught in loose tops.

ok so what do people recommend considering the way its a little loose at the end and a bit long?anyone have this particular rashguard?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,720 ✭✭✭Sid_Justice

Eat some pies man or just ignore it. I don't think you can to anything,.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭Chris89

pics or it didnt happen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭Anakin.S

I know its childish but I always laugh when I read 'Rash Guard'

On a serious note have you check out amazon?

no i didnt check amazon

Advertisement