Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hysteria!

Options
  • 03-03-2010 7:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭

I'm just letting everyone know about my guild on The Sha'tar (a RP realm). We have about 15 regular players, and only 2 of those don't live in Ireland! We usually all go to Fibbers on thursdays and mondays and get drunk together. It's fun! =D We're a casual/social guild and have lotsa fun. I thought I'd let you guys know incase anyone on Sha'tar is guildless and wants some new friends ^^
    Our website is hysteria-shatar.wowstead.com. My main is Reirei. Gis a /w or something to say hi! =D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

im not quite sure how to respond to this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Sgt.pepper

We usually all go to Fibbers on thursdays and mondays and get drunk together

PEOPLE DO THIS???!:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Columc

Best of luck with the guild.

If im ever intrested in transfering might give you a /w What faction is it on by the way?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭fuelinjection

RP is role playing I know that.
    I have a blood-elf palladin in PVP.

But the idea of talking RP all the time is a bit scary to me, how do you find the RP and what happens if you talk normally on it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

But the idea of talking RP all the time is a bit scary to me, how do you find the RP and what happens if you talk normally on it ?
    RP servers are just like normal servers, there is no RP channel in chat but there are RP guilds and events. RP gear is highly sought after and it can be fun watching a guild/ bunch of RP'ers talking bollocks outside and inside SW. Some of the gear sets are amazing though, I will admit.

You are tied to the RP naming conventions in that you cant have a stupid name on the RP server, like "omgisograte" or variants. Trade and general are the same, raids and instancing are the same and I think the realm is generally more mature and friendly.

Recently I've taken to donning a pink dress and dancing on my human male DK in the Goldshite inn. Grinds their gears it does.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Rei-chan

Columc wrote: »
    Best of luck with the guild.

If im ever intrested in transfering might give you a /w What faction is it on by the way?

HORDE! =D
    Horde are win.

I don't RP myself. I'm more of a pvper and mount collector. And pets too. I do like the name policies and some of the people are nice, while some of them aren't. I do sometimes mess with rpers, especially alliance. Like the other day I was in Lakeshire with a friend killing quest givers and the likes after Tarren Mill go rampaged, and there was a guild having a rp event. Some of the low levels decided to attack me, so that kinda killed their rp event. I left them alone after like 10 mins though, I dun wanna be too annoying.

Advertisement