Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Renewing full License

Options
  • 03-03-2010 6:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭

Im renewing my full license tomorrow and just wondering what catagorys can i get without having to do the whole provisinal and theroy thing.

Is it just M(moped) and W (tractor) i can get free?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭no1beemerfan

What i did with mine was tick every option for the craic to see what would happen and they just left on the ones i was entitled to!

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Im renewing my full license tomorrow and just wondering what catagorys can i get without having to do the whole provisinal and theroy thing.

Is it just M(moped) and W (tractor) i can get free?

Presuming you've had your license for more than 3~ years they're the ones you are entitled to.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

cheers

Advertisement