Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smoke Alarm €3.2 Engraving Tool €2

Options
  • 03-03-2010 6:42pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭

I know the Smoke Detector is cheap and conforms to minimum european safety standards but it comes with a battery! Only $4.28

Electrical Engraver for metal, wood, glass or plastic for $2.36

Use coupon code HMIP4000 ,Shipping is free. Recommed you pay with paypal and shipping takes some time.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,487 ✭✭✭pah

snubbleste wrote: »
    I know the Smoke Detector is cheap and conforms to minimum european safety standards but it comes with a battery! Only $4.28

Electrical Engraver for metal, wood, glass or plastic for $2.36

Use coupon code HMIP4000 ,Shipping is free. Recommed you pay with paypal and shipping takes some time.

I'm getting $7.14 and $3.93 respectively from your links! Is that wrong?

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭ecomac

I think he means euros, not usd

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭peckerhead

I guess that '1313' bit at the end of his hyperlinks is, gosh, I dunno, maybe some kind of referral code...? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭Bob Z

is that trustworthy? Has anyone used it?

• Registered Users Posts: 836 ✭✭✭iknorr

just had a look at reviews of that site.

At least 70% are complaints about them . they appear to be a worse version of deal extreme

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 426 ✭✭Kepti

I just looked up some reviews for that smoke detector and I couldn't find any bad ones. That must mean it's great! :pac:

(seriously though, don't cheap out when buying a smoke detector)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,471 ✭✭✭majiktripp

Just browsing that site gives me a headache, want cheap stuff stick to dealextreme or focalprice.com

• Registered Users Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

how exactly can i pay via paypal? trying to buy the engraving tool, and im certainly not giving out my CC to a dodgy place like that, but for €2 you cant go wrong..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,134 ✭✭✭oneweb

Kepti wrote: »
    I just looked up some reviews for that smoke detector and I couldn't find any bad ones. That must mean it's great! :pac:

(seriously though, don't cheap out when buying a smoke detector)
    Exactly. When something like that doesn't work it's not likely to give you a chance to complain.

It is what it's.

Tea_Bag wrote: »
    how exactly can i pay via paypal? trying to buy the engraving tool, and im certainly not giving out my CC to a dodgy place like that, but for €2 you cant go wrong..

go ahead and order it it gives you the option to pay by paypal at the last stage

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

Bob Z wrote: »
    go ahead and order it it gives you the option to pay by paypal at the last stage
    The last stage it asks for my cc details, and it won't let me pass that, saying required fields etc.

Am I blind or something?

116upvm.png

Advertisement