Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LAUNDRY re-loads this Friday in Hogans Basement

Options
  • 03-03-2010 1:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

LAUNDRY returns to action this Friday with the start of our new monthly residency in the basement of the much-loved Hogans on Georges Street, D2.

The party starts at 10pm and entry is FREE all night.

At the controls on the night will be our residents Conky, Claire Roche, Colly and Giles K.

The music policy for this particular night will be a little broader than usual taking in all things house / cosmic / party / disco and then some, in other words - a ton of fun for yo ears and treats for yo feets.

So please do pop down this Friday for a drink, boogie, chat or whatever - we'd love to see you down at Laundry Fridays!

More announcements to follow soon about future projects.

http://www.laundrydublin.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Selik

Roll on Friday is all I can say!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭Táck

Giles wrote: »
    Roll on Friday is all I can say!

all you can say? im sure you wouldnt be far from a bring it on looking forward to this :p

???

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭conky_05

Táck wrote: »
    all you can say? im sure you wouldnt be far from a bring it on looking forward to this :p

???

U should come down, free in, no excuses :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

Best of luck with it lads, gigging on Friday so won't make it down

:(

Best of luck with it lads, gigging on Friday so won't make it down

:(

Nice one Steve, you playing in the Twister Pepper yeah?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭Táck

conky_05 wrote: »
    U should come down, free in, no excuses :)

i will. when i'm in ireland again.

dont worry conky, i'll be there for the 6th or 7th launch party :p

No no no come to our re-re-re-launch party!!!!!!

sound, i hear it's gonna be big !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭jimi_t2

Congrats on Hogans - I hate the venue personally (and have seen far too many friends kicked out for genuinely no reason) - but its good to see that you've re-established the monthly residency in somewhere half sensible. Break a leg on friday
    Giles wrote: »
    Nice one Steve, you playing in the Twister Pepper yeah?

Seems to be - whats that other REACH event I got a flyer for the other day, merchants quay or somewhere? It was a class bit of art; pic?

Yeah, in the Mezz room of the TP for the Renegade Noize heads, and then on Saturday in the Mercantile for a new crowd calliing themselves Stomp (not a REACH thing)

do you mean this flyer jimi?

n335063750465_4318.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭jimi_t2

That'd be the one. Looks amazing IRL - I've one stashed away in my bedroom somewhere to be dragged up on a boards thread in like 20 years time :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 SupaFast

Breast a luck Friday boys, will try and pop down.

jimi_t2 wrote: »
    That'd be the one. Looks amazing IRL - I've one stashed away in my bedroom somewhere to be dragged up on a boards thread in like 20 years time :D

Ah cool, nice one!!!

Haven't even seen one myself yet, oddly enough! Looking forward to it though!

(sorry for thread hi-jack, laundry heads)

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Yeah we're delighted to get a decent venue for a monthly. We also have another in the pipeline which sounds great, will let you know more when we can...

Really looking forward to this now :D - if anyone here is coming along find me and say hello!

:)

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Thanks to everyone who made it down on Friday, it was a really great night. We had a pretty big crowd even from early on which was fantastic, and the vibe was really good. I put my set online here if you want to download it. Oh and here is a little video:

Tune: Milton Jackson - Ghosts in My Machine

Can't wait for the next one!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

Nice to see the VCI getting a spin there mr Zascar:)

best of luck with this, hope it takes off for ye!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭MikeHoncho

I was in the area looking for somewhere to go after the pub kicked out but was so plastered I forgot about this. Probably for the best as I was in no state to be in polite society.

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

Fair play, great to see you got it going again.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭joker77

Good to hear the night went well, was at a wedding in town and couldn't really make it round. Will try to get out for the next one

• Advertisement
Advertisement