Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Website feedback

Options
  • 02-03-2010 5:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 43

Hi,

I have launched a new website www.wapnote.com. This website allows users to create mobile internet pages easily, and also allows the created pages to be sent out using email, twitter and SMS.

All feedback on the site design and functionality are welcome!

Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭guinnessdrinker

Well done on the site and great idea. The site is nicely laid out and easy to use with Internet Explorer but i couldn't get it to work properly with Opera, you might want to check that out yourself though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 wapnote

Hi guinnessdrinker,

Thanks for the feedback!
    Well done on the site and great idea. The site is nicely laid out and easy to use with Internet Explorer but i couldn't get it to work properly with Opera, you might want to check that out yourself though.

I haven't tested it in Opera...must have a look at what the problem is there.

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,253 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Using google chrome - for some reason it won't let me scroll down on the page builder page.

Site looks nice and clean.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 wapnote

eoin wrote: »
    Using google chrome - for some reason it won't let me scroll down on the page builder page.

Site looks nice and clean.

Thanks for the feedback! I just put in a fix for that scroll problem.

Advertisement